Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to School

So I am officially back into the swing of things with school and work.

I am taking 5 classes this semester.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday I have Accounting Principles and Macro economics.  Accounting shouldn't be too bad since I just took the math with business class last semester, but boy am I gonna struggle with Macroeconomics.  
Today was the first day of it, and omg did he overload us!! he started going over these graphs, and just when I would get one of the graphs he would introduce a completely different one.  I feel like I sat in class with my mouth open in confusion the whole 50 minutes.  Thankfully I am taking the class with my friend Kristen, that will make it easier.

Tuesday and Thursday I have Healthful Living and Hotel Operations II.  I am sooo looking forward to my health class.  The teacher is a young guy and he seems to actually get us as students.  I've only had him one day so far, but he def knows how to keep the attention of the class.  Hotel Operations is gonna be great as well because I am taking it with my friends Nicole and Chelsee.  The last class I am taking is an online class, its called Visual Literacy.  Its an art elective and so far I am loving it!! The teacher seems to be really into what she is teaching and into the well-being of her students, unlike my online teacher from last semester who seemed to get joy of giving out bad grades.  We are using some really cool web tools, and I am looking forward to learning about interpreting images.

Overall, this semester is looking like its gonna be a great one! and no one can bring it down by giving me dirty looks whenever I see him in the halls.  The immaturity level just astounds me.  Even better because it is my last semester on campus, next semester, DISNEY!!! I cannot WAIT!!  That is mainly why I started this blog, so that while I am away at Disney, my family and friends can keep track of what I am up to, and i can post pictures and videos.

So all in all, 2011 is looking up so far!  My goal is to drop at least 25 pounds, if not more.  Amanda and I are gonna be starting to do a Zumba program she is buying and its gonna whip us into shape.

Today I was kinda in a bit of a foul mood, just been really tired since going back to work.  The kids are just unruly from being gone for so long and my days just seem to drag on.  But things are pretty ok now.  I made some beef and pasta for dinner and now I am going to curl up under my cozy pink comforter, maybe watch a movie and try to go to bed early tonight.  I haven't been sleeping well lately for some reason, I think its because I have been so worried I am not going to wake up in time in the morning for school that I am constantly waking up to check the time.  Not good.

Well thats all for today.  Just wanted to talk about my classes and what not.  Probably wont update again for a little bit, until I have something to write about.

So I've decided that with every post I make, I am going to have a picture and/or quote of the day.  It will be either a random picture I find interesting, cool, pretty, etc or just a picture of something I care about.

So today I leave you with both...a picture of my favorite flower...with a quote I can relate to.


Goodnight Family & Friends.
x.o.x.o
Kelly-Ann

Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: