Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Jakes

So this is my first official post, and I decided to write about my night on Friday.
Friday night after work my best friend Amanda and I went out to a bar near my house, Crazy Jake's.  Jake's is soo much fun.  This seems to be the bar that I have been going out to lately, whenever I go out that is.  Its really nice there, not like most scummy hole in the wall bars.  It has a very classy atmosphere.  There is the main bar area, which also doubles as a restaurant during the day.  Its very open with wooden floors and tables along the edges with black tablecloths.  


Then there is the outside deck bar.  During the warm months it is all open and houses live bands and has little tables scattered around it, during the cold months it'ts totally encased by a tent awning. 



 Directly down the stairs is the outside patio area, complete with umbrella tables and in the center is a fire pit, which they have going all year round.
I absolutely love going to this bar.  Its not like other bars where guys are all over you trying to...well you know. Everyone pretty much does their own thing and has a great time.

So Amanda and I went out Friday night just to hang out and also to meet up with a friend, Dan Walker who is home on leave from the Army.  We had such a great time, dancing, singing and just hanging out.  Some of our other friends met up with us later in the evening as well, Shannon, Miah, Chris and Rachel.  All in all we had a great time.  Heres some pictures from the night:
Dan and I
Me and my Bestie

me and Miah

me and shannon

me and Rachel

Chris and Miah were superheroes


Dan and Manda




There are tons more...if you want to see them all, click the facebook button on my sidebar and add me. =)

Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: